Live an unforgettable experience on a snorkeling tour to the picturesque sisterislands of Koh Rok Nai and Koh Rok Nok with sandy white beaches and a backdropof palms and jungle. The friendly boat crew of Tin Adventure Sea Tour will showyou the best snorkel places with soft and hard coral reefs in the channelbetween the twin islands, and also in the stunning lagoon of Koh Haa.
Get picked up either by speed boat directly from the hotel beach or by car from thelobby (depends on the location of the resort). Cruise on a modern speed boatfrom Koh Lanta towards Koh Rok in less than 1 hour with a professional skipperand knowledgeable fluent English speaking tour guide. The new and spacious boatoffers both outdoor and indoor saloons, clean toilets and is equipped with thelatest safety and navigational equipment. All our crew are trained in first aidand CPR.
Make a first snorkel spot in the stunning lagoon of Koh Haa, made up of 6rocky outcrops located half-way from Koh Lanta to Koh Rok.
Continue to Koh Rok which is protected as part of Mu Ko Lanta National Park.The twin islands are some of the most beautiful in Thailand's Andaman Sea withbrilliant white sand beaches, crystal turquoise waters, expansive coral reefsand metre-long land monitor lizards.
The sister islands of Koh Rok consist of Koh Rok Nai (the 'inner' islandwhich is closer to the mainland) and Koh Rok Nok (the 'outer' island). They areseparated by a 250 m coral channel and much of the corals are not more than 5metres under the surface and can be easily explored with a snorkel. We adviseyou to bring your GoPro or waterproof phone case to capture the amazingunderwater scenes.
During the trip you will make several snorkel stops around Koh Rok and enjoya delicious Thai lunch served on Koh Rok Nai. Spend leisure time strolling onthe long white sandy beaches of Ao Man Sai, Laem Thong and Sarn Chao Beach. Forthe more sporty of you, follow the trail leading up to Pha Samed Daeng, aviewpoint affording sweeping northern vistas to Koh Ngai and Koh Lanta.
Book this tour with confidence to enjoy the best quality service you deserveon your holiday. Remember that it's only available from 15th October to 15thMay every year due to the tropical monsoons and the closure of the NationalPark during low season.
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 09:00 - 09:30: Head by speed boat towards Koh Rok
- 09:30 - 10:30: First snorkel stop in the lagoon of Koh Haa
- 10:30 - 11:00: Continue to the twin islands of Koh Rok
- 11:00 - 11:40: Open water snorkeling in the channel between the 2 islands
- 11:40 - 12:00: Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch at Koh Rok Nok Beach
- 12:00 - 13:30: Relax, sunbath & walk around the island of Koh Rok Nai
- 13:30 - 14:30: Enjoy the last snorkeling at Koh Rok Nai
- 14:30 - 15:00: Passing by Koh Rok Waterfall by speed boat
- 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to Koh Lanta
- 16:00 - 16:30: Drop-off at the hotel on Koh Lanta
- * The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions