Interactive tour of the swiss chocolate factory Maestrani's Chocolarium near Konstanz
- Enter the fantastic world of discovery centred on swiss chocolate
- Sample delicious types of chocolate
- Have fun with the whole family
- Go on an interactive discovery tour with your Audio-app
Go on a sweet journey to uncover the secret of happiness in chocolate! At the Maestrani's Chocolarium you will find a fantastic world full of chocolate - a magical place for the whole family. Take a unique interactive tour through the chocolate factory, sample lots of delicious types of chocolate along the way and get an insight into the live production.
The "Globis Schoggi Experience", specially developed for children, awaits the little chocolate fans: the popular Swiss children's figure Globi explains the various production steps in a playful way.
The Chocolarium ist located at Flawil a little village close to Zurich and Konstanz.
- Entrance to the museum
- Interactive discovery tour
- Insight into live production (Monday to Friday)
- Product sampling
- Option of decorating your own chocolate bar after the discovery tour (10 CHF per bar)
- Infants (ages 0-6): free
- Children (ages 6-16): reduced
- Family (2 adults with up to 3 kids): reduced
Maestrani´s Chocolarium, Toggenburgerstrasse 41, Flawil, Switzerland
- Chocolate production from Monday to Friday (except bank holidays) with daily viewing
- Dogs are not permitted at the museum
- Cloakroom with lockers available
- Go on your own Discovery tour with an Audio-App
- Hand-out available in different languages (French, Italian, Spanish, Hindi, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese)
- Museum is suitable for wheelchairs and prams/pushchairs
- 150 free parking spaces with 2 charging bays for electric cars
- Monday-Friday 10.00am-6.00pm, Saturday-Sunday 10.00am-5.00pm
- Closed on Mondays in November, January, and February
- Closed on 1 January, 24 December (from 2.00pm), 25 December, 26 December and 31 December (from 2.00pm)
- 5.00pm closing times on 2 January, Easter, Pentecost, Ascension Day, 1 August and 1 November
Dive into an amazing underwater world at SEA LIFE Konstanz that is home to more than 3.500 sea creat...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Explore Lübeck, the former leading city of the Hanseatic League and UNESCO World Heritage Site. You ...
Discover the picturesque city of Konstanz which is located at the western end of Lake Constance in t...
Visit the city of Ulm, which lies on the edge to Bavaria in Baden-Württemberg during a private guide...
Wiesbaden, the capital city of the federal state Hesse, is a historic spa which dates back to the Ro...