Private historical walking tour in Konstanz
- Learn about the highlights of the beautiful city of Konstanz
- Get to know the long history of town with a local guide
- See the Marina, the Imperia Statue and the Council Building
Discover the picturesque city of Konstanz which is located at the western end of Lake Constance in the south of Germany, bordering Switzerland. Your private guide will show you the most beautiful parts of town and introduce you to its rich and fascinating history.
You start at the Imperia Statue, in the Marina to walk to the Council building, the Jesuit Church and the town theatre, the oldest stages in German-speaking regions. The next stop will be Constance Minster. After a stroll through the narrow streets of the old town you will reach another landmark: the Triumph of Satire fountain, the sculpture is consisting of more than 30 comical figures and several water basins. You will pass by Stephanskirche to end the tour in front of the Marktstätte fountain.
- Private guided tour
- Local guide who will be with your group only
- Entrance fees
Historische Hafenuhr, Hafenstraße 6, 78462 Konstanz, Germany
Meet your guide in front of the Historische Hafenuhr close to the harbor
- Please arrange the meeting point and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Private tour for groups of 1-25 people
- Every day
Dive into an amazing underwater world at SEA LIFE Konstanz that is home to more than 3.500 sea creat...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Explore Lübeck, the former leading city of the Hanseatic League and UNESCO World Heritage Site. You ...
Visit the city of Ulm, which lies on the edge to Bavaria in Baden-Württemberg during a private guide...
Wiesbaden, the capital city of the federal state Hesse, is a historic spa which dates back to the Ro...
Go on a sweet journey to uncover the secret of happiness in chocolate! At the Maestrani's Chocolariu...