SEA LIFE Konstanz tickets
- Discover Gentoo penguins playing in the Antarctica
- Pass through the Red Sea in the underwater tunnel
- Explore the rain forest and its inhabitants the piranhas
Dive into an amazing underwater world at SEA LIFE Konstanz that is home to more than 3.500 sea creatures in 35 pools from all over the world. On your interactive journey you will follow the course of the water and playfully learn fascinating facts about the creatures and their habitats. You’re discovering the cute Gentoo penguins and how they clumsily explore the “Antarctica”. Learn more about their origin and how they got their funny name. Pass the eight metres long underwater tunnel through the Red Sea and come close to impressive black tip reef sharks or green sea turtles.
- Entrance to the SEA LIFE Konstanz
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-14 years): reduced
- From 15 years on: full price
SEA LIFE Konstanz, Hafenstraße 9, 78462 Konstanz, Germany
Intercity bus to Döbele Parkplatz: 10 minutes walking distance
Main Station: 5 minutes walking distance, direction harbour
By ship: 5 minutes walking distance from the pier of the “Weisse Flotte”
- Important: please note, that children under the age of 15 years have to be accompanied by an adult
- Pets are not permitted. Assistance Dogs are however welcome
- Every day from 10:00am to 5:00pm
- August: from 10:00am to 6:00pm
- 24 December: closed
- Last admission: 1 hour before closure
- Attention: the opening hours may vary, please check in advance
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Enjoy a combined tour, which includes the city tour of Munich and a visit to the renowned Allianz Ar...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Discover the picturesque city of Konstanz which is located at the western end of Lake Constance in t...
Go on a sweet journey to uncover the secret of happiness in chocolate! At the Maestrani's Chocolariu...