The dawn of a new era has arrived! The animal-loving era is here. You will have the opportunity to meet and learn about rescued and retired elephants that Aonang Elephant Sanctuary has rescued since 2018, as well as how they have been cared for curing during the pandemic.
Half-day guided tour with retired elephants Krabi
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Pay a visit and learn about the retired and rescued elephants
- Spend your time and have a great experience with the retired elephants
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Accident insurance for the duration of the trip
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Hotel pickup is available for hotels in Aonang / Klong Muang / Tub Kaek / Krabi Town / Krabi Airport. In case your accommodation is on Railay beach, the meeting point is the Big Red Sign of the Long Bridge at Ao Nam Mao Pier. Please contact the tour operator in advance at least 48 hours before tour for the pick-up time as the contact number is included in the voucher.
What to remember
- The maximum number of participants is 15
- Infants age under 4 years old are free of charge
- Please carry your passport number with you on the trip so that you may fill out the accident insurance form
- Wearing valuables on your body is not recommended because they can easily get lost in the mud, and the tour operator will not be held liable
Aonang Elephant Sanctuary
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
What people say about this experience