A great experience to explore the coast of the Cinque Terre and the Gulf of the poets from another perspective! In La Spezia harbor you will go on board and cross first the Gulf of Poets seeing the beautiful villages of Portovenere and Lerici and the islands Palmaria and Tino. Later you will sail along the Cinque Terre coast enjoying great views of the communities. Admire the craggy coast and terraced hillsides dotted with colorful villages, all part of Cinque Terre National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The Cinque Terre are mostly inaccessible by car, but you'll get a breathtaking panorama of all the highlights from the best vantage point: the water. At a beautiful place, maybe in front of Vernazza you will stop and have a light lunch with local specialties like focaccia and anchovies. A stop for swimming in the beautiful marine protected area is planned too. You also have the opportunity to learn the basics of sailing thanks to our experienced English speaking skipper.
Cinque Terre Sailing Day Trip from La Spezia
- Discover Liguria's Cinque Terre
- Stop to swim and enjoy a light lunch of Ligurian specialties with wine on board
- Soak up a stunning panorama
- Professional skipper
- Light lunch, wine, drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (2-8): reduced
Passeggiata Morin, 19121 La Spezia SP, Italy
From La Spezia train station (15 min by foot): walk straight ahead till the end of the pedestrian road Via Prione, cross the road and walk through a park, reach the sea. You’ll be in front of a modern white bridge, turn left before it (Don’t cross it!). Along the seaside, you’ll find the Ferry boat stops and then a big jetty with “Assonautica” written on it, your meeting point. By car: Follow directions to Porto Mirabello. Park your car in the big payment parking of Porto Mirabello. Cross the white bridge, you’ll reach “Passeggiata Morin”, the main esplanade in La Spezia. Turn right. Along the seaside, you’ll find the Ferry boat stops and then a big jetty with “Assonautica” written on it, your meeting point. Go through the gate and wait in the seating area to be collected by the skipper.
- In case the Cinque Terre are not reachable because of rough seas, the tour is however guaranteed cruising in the Gulf of La Spezia. This condition does not implicate the right of reduction of price or cancellation
- The minimum number of people required to start the tour is 6
- The departure is at La Spezia's dock at 10.00am
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time