Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend day bus tour from Las Vegas
- Tour Lower Antelope Canyon with a Navajo Guide
- Experience the Horseshoe Bend Overlook
- Enjoy picturesque views of Lake Powell
Hidden for centuries underneath Native soil, nature has constructed a slot canyon unrivaled in its beauty. Antelope Canyon is the perfect marriage of sand, stone, and light, a maze of marble colored rock layers. In touch with earth’s past, a Navajo guide escorts you through this sacred site with every step and turn full of surprises with new sculptures like spires, delicate arches and colorful waves. A sandstone spectacle unseen until recently, as Antelope Canyon is still being formed by the seasonal floods. Next up is exploring the waters of man-made Lake Powell as you approach Indian Country. You’ll see the Great Basin Desert meeting the monsoon run-offs and molten snow from mountains ranges from a distance and views of Horseshoe Bend. You will take a short hike to the curve the Colorado River, which has carved out a 1400-mile journey from the Rocky Mountains to the Gulf of California. With its 900 foot drop and massive canyon walls, the emerald green reflections of this ancient stream will astound you.
- Morning Snack
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Water
- Guide gratuities
- Upper Antelope Canyon supplement
Pick up at most hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. All pick-up and drop off locations and times are estimates only and are subject to reasonable change at short notice. Guests with a reservation will receive notification of their precise pick-up time and location between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening prior to tour departure. Guests will be notified of weather conditions and other suggestions at this time.
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Boxed lunch is included and the options are Bobbie sandwich with turkey, cranberry, and stuffing, a Turkey and cheese, Italian meats and cheese, and Vegetarian. All sandwiches include chips and a cookie. There is also a salad option. NOTE: Guests can request gluten-free and dairy-free lunches. Please be sure to notify DETOURS
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Guests must provide child safety seats for children under 6 years and under 60 lbs (NV law). DETOURS can provide child seats for a 10 USD fee
- Bryce Canyon National Park day trip
- Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- Departure Time: Between 4.30am and 5:00am
- Return Time: Between 8.00pm and 8.30pm
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...
Tour the amazing spectacle that is the Hoover Dam, a National Historic Landmark on the Colorado Rive...
Head to the Hoover Dam for a quick view of the Colorado River and photo opportunity. Next, you are o...