The Champagne Night Tour brings together three iconic parts of Las Vegas for an unforgettable experience. Start off with the infamous Las Vegas sign, where you can take photos and sip champagne. Next stop on the tour is watching the volcano erupt at the Mirage. The man-made volcano that has been spewing fire and water since the Las Vegas strip hotels 1989 opening, a first-of-its-kind attraction, erupts three times each night at 8.00pm, 9.00pm and 10.00pm. Then peruse Fremont Street, which is a seven-block entertainment district in historic downtown Las Vegas. During your free time on Fremont, roam through world-famous casinos like Binions, 4 Queens and Golden Nugget. You can even zip line over Downtown on Slotzilla and catch street performers and free stage entertainment.
Champagne Night Tour of Las Vegas
Availability: See calendar
Duration: 2 hours, 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Photo stop at the historic Las Vegas sign with a champagne toast
- Spectacular volcano show at the Mirage
- Fremont Street Experience with a historic drive down Las Vegas Boulevard
What to expect
- Hotel Pick-up for some hotels located Downtown or on the Las Vegas Strip
- Transportation aboard a luxury mini coach
- Champagne toast
What's not included
Contact tour supplier for details for hotel pickup or meet at the main departure point indicated on the voucher
What to remember
- Mini coach is not wheelchair accessible
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified
- The following items are prohibited on our tours: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, cooler, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservation agent prior to booking
- Customers are required to email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 1-877-333-6556 to confirm exact time and location of pickup. If failing to do so results in missing your pickup, a refund will not be issued. If you have booked this tour within 24 hours of departure time you must email or call Gray Line Las Vegas as soon as possible. Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided when you call or email Gray Line Las Vegas
- Days vary please see calendar, 7.30pm-9.30pm
Gray Line Tours Las Vegas
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.