Grand Canyon deluxe air tour from Las Vegas
- Take a scenic journey with aerial views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Take fantastic photos of two of the most famous Grand Canyon South Rim viewing areas
This tour takes you from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas to the majestic beauty of the Grand Canyon National Park’s South Rim via a fixed-winged airplane. While in the air you will be able to see the scenic views and capture as many photos as your heart desires! The Grand Canyon National Park is full of memorable vistas because the South Rim is the most popular part of the park. At this point, the Grand Canyon is almost 11 miles across and a mile deep. The two viewpoints visited on the Grand Canyon Deluxe tour will defy your greatest expectations.
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Air transportation from the Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon
- Admission to Grand Canyon National Park
- Light meal
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels and taken to the Boulder City Terminal.
Boulder City Terminal for check-in.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
Daily: 6.15am, 9.15am, 12.30pm
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything f...
Many people have said "I Do" on Las Vegas the Strip, but how about above the Strip in a helicopter? ...
Let the day begin with a private pick-up from your hotel by a stretch limousine and head toward Lake...