Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour with Skywalk ticket
- Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass walkway suspended over the Canyon abyss
- Visit the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Watch Native American tribal dances
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim and take your visit to the edge on this marvelous day trip. You’ll leave Las Vegas aboard a comfortable luxury motorcoach, complete with televisions, a restroom, reclining seats, and a knowledgeable driver-guide who will describe the history of the landscape.
Your first stop will be at the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge with a perfect view of the impressive Hoover Dam. After a few photo ops with this engineering marvel, you’ll head out again, passing through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest before reaching the Grand Canyon West Rim.
You’ll have four hours to explore the area. The Hualapai Indians live in this area and they demonstrate traditional dances in full tribal attire. You can also observe the ancient geological rock formations at Guano Point and Eagle Point. As an added bonus, this option includes tickets to the Grand Canyon Skywalk - a glass-bottom walkway suspended over the edge of the Canyon walls. It’s a breathtaking experience that you won’t want to miss!
- Roundtrip transportation to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Skywalk tickets
- Free show tickets to Native American cultural performances
- Free Laughlin Tour
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
- Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Cameras and most personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk. Lockers available on site to store such items
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in
- Customers are required to email: email@example.com OR call 1-877-333-6556 to confirm exact time and location of pickup. If failing to do so results in missing your pickup, a refund will not be issued. If you have booked this tour within 24 hours of departure time you must email or call Gray Line Las Vegas as soon as possible. Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided when you call or email Gray Line Las Vegas
- Pick-ups begin at 5.20am
- Departure at 7.30am
- Spanish guide Tuesday and Saturday
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim on this narrated tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas early, in a ...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour....
The name is infamous, but surely it's a little exaggerated; surely it can't really be called Death V...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Bliss is in the air! You can have the ceremony of your dreams at the charming Bliss Wedding Chapel, ...
Beyond the Las Vegas Strip, the lure of the Old West awaits you. Your tour starts off with a photo o...
Having reached the finals of the Last Comic Standing, comedian Ian Bagg is taking to the stage at Ji...
What better way to discover the best that Las Vegas has to offer your rumbling belly than surrounded...