Grand Canyon West Rim day trip from Las Vegas
- Take in the majesty of the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Receive expert narration from your driver-guide
- Have a tasty lunch at the Canyon
- Enjoy a photo op with the Hoover Dam
- Learn more about the Hualapai Indians
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim on this narrated tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas early, in a luxurious motor coach equipped with a restroom, televisions, reclining seats, and large windows for amazing views.
Your first stop will be at the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge where you can take photos of the Hoover Dam, an engineering marvel worthy of a photo op or two. You’ll depart again and pass through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest. Your knowledgeable driver doubles as a guide and will offer expert narration all the way to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Once you’re there, you’ll have four hours to explore the Canyon. Feel free to visit the Hualapai Indian Country where you can learn more about the Hualapai Indians and observe traditional dances with full tribal dress (subject to availability).
The area is all full of great panoramas. Guano Point showcases ancient geological rock formations and if you visit Eagle Point, the walls of the Canyon resemble an eagle. For a truly breathtaking view, you can visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass-bottom walkway suspended over a sheer drop (tickets sold separately).
If you’re still craving some excitement after that, you can head down to the Hualapai Ranch for a Wild West Show, featuring classic Old West gunfights (subject to availability).
As an added benefit, you’ll be treated to lunch at the Canyon. You can choose from any of these mouthwatering venues: BBQ Buffet, Skywalk Cafe, or Cowboy Cookout at the Ranch! For more details, please look at the PDF file.
- Roundtrip transportation to the the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Free Laughlin Tour
- Skywalk, helicopter and boat ride tickets
- Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown
- Skywalk, helicopter and boat rides are available for an additional cost at check-in:
- Skywalk tickets are available at $35.00 per person
- Helicopter and boat rides are available at $175.00 per person
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If you require a wheelchair lift, you must provide notification 72 hours prior to the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in.
- First pick-ups begin at 5.00am
- Depart for Grand Canyon at 7.30am
- Spanish guide Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Spend a day away from the lights and sound of busy Las Vegas and explore the astonishing natural bea...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Visit the iconic Hoover Dam and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided bus tour. You’ll h...
The first and only zipline in Las Vegas, Fly LINQ soars 12 stories above the LINQ Promenade. You’ll ...
Death Valley National Park, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. An array...
Rise above the frenzy of The Las Vegas Strip at one of the city’s premier attractions. As one of the...
Don’t miss out on this Grand Canyon West air tour with an interior tour of the spectacular Hoover Da...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...
As the sun moves over the Grand Canyon, the colors change throughout the day. Most say there is no b...