Grand Voyager exclusive helicopter flight with limousine pickup and drop-off
- Explore Hualapai Ranch, Guano Point and Eagle Point by air
- Enjoy lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Get limousine service to and from your Las Vegas hotel
Fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon! Ascend past the historic Hoover Dam and glittering Lake Mead before descending 4,000 feet into the Grand Canyon. Afterward, fly back to the Canyon Rim and explore Hualapai Ranch, Guano Point, and Eagle Point on your own, with a complimentary lunch voucher along the way before returning to Las Vegas.
To start your experience off right, you’ll be picked up from your hotel in a stretch limousine and bring you to a beautiful pre-flight lounge.
Please note this is a shared limousine service with other Sundance passengers.
Enjoy music, narration, and pilot commentary on the major landmarks and history timed perfectly to your flight. For guests who's English is not their first language, there are extensive language options to make certain that everyone gets the most out of their experience.
Other tour highlights include:
- Hoover Dam
- Lake Mead
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas Strip
- Colorado Boat Ride
- Hualapai Ranch, Guano Point and Eagle Point stops
You’ll be taken back to your hotel in style. If you're headed somewhere else on the strip after your flight, the chauffeurs are more than happy to accommodate
- Shared stretch limousine pickup and drop-off
- 90 Minute helicopter flight
You will be picked up at your Las Vegas hotel. Please provide your hotel information at checkout.
- Please call 24 hours in advance to re-confirm the date, time and type of tour of your reservation
- Please bring a photo ID and a form of payment (if applicable) with you to your tour
- At check-in, please list the body weights of all passengers in pounds, stones, or kilograms
- You may choose your language preference at check-in
- Tour is wheelchair accessible upon request at check-in
- Due to safety and security, you may only bring small bags used for carrying cameras, sunscreen, phones, and water bottles
- There are lockers on site that can be used free of charge
- Please see calendar for seasonal hours
Voted “#1 Afternoon Magic Show in Las Vegas,” Nathan Burton Magic Show is family entertainment at it...
In this Grand Canyon tour, you’ll delve into the Grand Canyon by air and land to see one of the worl...
Las Vegas conjures up all sorts of images: shotgun weddings, neon lights and incredible shows spring...
This tour will take you from the underground art district of Las Vegas, full of the weird and wonder...
Now reimagined with new music, costumes, and choreography, Le Rêve The Dream welcomes you into a thr...
Enjoy this incredible overnight adventure into the heart of the Wild West. You will journey to vario...