Las Vegas city lights helicopter tour
- Fly over the Las Vegas Strip at night
- See the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and Bellagio's fountains with a narrated guide
- Choose to upgrade to luxury limousine pickup and drop-off service from your Las Vegas hotel
Fly over the famous Las Vegas Strip! Past the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and hope for a glimpse of the Bellagio's fountains before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid. Experience the best way to view the Las Vegas Strip during the evening.
Limousine Bus Pickup (optional upgrade)
To start your experience off right, you'll be picked up from your hotel in a stretch limousine and bring you to the beautiful pre-flight lounge. Please note this is a shared limousine service with other Sundance passengers.
Enjoy music and pilot commentary on the major landmarks and history timed perfectly to your flight.
Las Vegas Strip
Awe-inspiring views of Las Vegas from the air in a helicopter. Experience the unforgettable bright lights of the city from above!
Limousine Bus Drop-Off (optional upgrade)
You'll return to your hotel in style. If you're headed somewhere else on the strip after your flight, the chauffeurs are more than happy to accommodate.
- Optional limousine pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
Please provide your hotel and contact information at checkout.
- You MUST call Sundance Helicopter Tours at least 24 hrs in advance to re-confirm the date, time and type of tour of your reservation
Please bring a photo ID and a form of payment (if applicable) with you to your tour
- At checkout, please list the body weights of all passengers in pounds, stones, or kilograms
- You may choose your language preference at checkout
- Tour is wheelchair accessible upon request at checkout
- Due to safety and security, you may only bring small bags used for carrying cameras, sunscreen, phones, and water bottles
- There are lockers on site that can be used free of charge
- Tour runs daily
- Please check calendar for available times
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
To start the tour off, travel by jeep or van 55 miles (89 km) to Valley of Fire State Park passing L...