Learn to Fly at Vegas Indoor Skydiving
- Float, fly, and freefall through the air
- Travel light all equipment and training is provided
Are you an adrenaline junkie? Now is your chance to feel that rush of the winds going up to 120 mph! You will get the chance to float, fly, and freefall through the air. No plane ride or parachute needed for one fun and thrilling experience!
Participants prohibited from flying: People under the influence of alcohol or drugs, Pregnant women and anyone with a previous dislocated shoulder, neck, or back injury
Maximum weight guidelines for women:
- under 5'6" is a 170lb maximum
- 5'6" to 6' is a 190lb maximum
- over 6' is a 210lb maximum
Maximum weight guidelines for men:
- under 5'6" is a 190lb maximum
- 5'6" to 6' is a 230lb maximum
- over 6' is a 245lb maximum
- All equipment
- Training with instructor
- 2 minutes of tunnel time for one participant
Vegas Indoor Skydiving, 200 Convention Center Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Arrival time is 30 minutes prior to the start of class time. If you do not arrive on time for your reservation, you will be subject to wait for the next available class time.
- Classes start every 30 Minutes
- Recommended athletic attire with tennis shoes and socks
- You will be issued a full body jumpsuit prior to your flight and is designed to be worn over your street clothes
- The minimum weight for children to fly is 40 lbs
- Participants under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian (21 yrs+) to sign a waiver
- Anyone under the influence of drugs, medication, or alcohol will not be permitted to participate, or sign a waiver for a minor
- Guests who DO NOT meet flight guidelines MAY NOT be able to generate enough lift to fly.
- Participants cannot fly with medical restrictions including but not limited to previous or current neck, back, or shoulder injuries
- No refunds will be issued within 2 hours of start time
- Daily at 9.30am
The tour offers an exhilarating airplane tour from the Las Vegas area and shows off the exceptional ...
Voted “#1 Afternoon Magic Show in Las Vegas,” Nathan Burton Magic Show is family entertainment at it...
Enjoy this incredible overnight adventure into the heart of the Wild West. You will journey to vario...
The Hoover Dam is such a well-known landmark, but what really is it? In this half-day private tour, ...
Don’t miss your chance to see Absinthe at Caesars Palace in Sin City. This is an adults-only circus ...
A show by the creators of Absinthe and Opium, Atomic Saloon Show is their latest and wildest product...