Alfama neighborhood Sitway tour in Lisbon
- Explore Alfama, the oldest neighborhood in Lisbon
- Ride a Sitway through the beautiful historic streets of Alfama
- Admire traditional fado houses and find hidden gems
- Enjoy breathtaking views from some of the best viewpoints
Discover the Alfama neighborhood aboard a Sitway.
On this tour, you’ll traverse through the beautiful narrow streets of Lisbon to discover differently one of Europe's oldest neighborhoods.
If you don’t know how to ride the Sitway, don’t worry! Your guide will begin by directing you on how safely use it and will give you some instructions.
Alfama, known as the heart of Lisbon, is a maze of winding alleys and small traditional courtyards. This neighborhood survived the great 1755 Lisbon earthquake and is preserved beautifully.
Immerse yourself in the history that surrounds this traditional place; hear locals converse, smell the market sellers' grilled sardines and admire the historic buildings. You’ll also enjoy breathtaking views from some of the best viewpoints.
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
R. da Madalena 56, 1100-150 Lisboa, Portugal
- Please confirm the desired language for the tour directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Children under 16 years old are not allowed to participate
- Daily at 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09.00am as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is well...
The incredible landscape of the Azeitão area is something not to be missed while visiting Portugal a...
True Portuguese flavors at a Lisbon dinner At this dinner in central Lisbon, you'll go on a trip thr...
☀️ Winter time is running out, and spring is showing its first signs. On March 27, we joined two mal...
More info soon. Genres: House,Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Archie Hamilton,Analodjica,Vanhell,DJ Jigg...
Março️ In March, we give a new focus to our typical matinee. Once a thriving port and central Europe...