Belém Lisbon Bus Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour in Lisbon by double decker bus
- See Lisbon's top sights in one day!
- Earphones in twelve languages
- See the Tower of Belém, Jerónimos Monastery and Monument to the Discoveries
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable way.
This tour runs across the downtown (Baixa) with its main squares and the historical quarter of Belém with the most distinctive monuments representing the era of Portuguese maritime discoveries, such as Tower of Belém, Jerónimos Monastery or Monument to the Discoveries.
The tour starts by giving a general perspective of the capital with its highlights, main avenues and squares; then we drive to the historical quarter, where monuments classified World Heritage take you back to the time of the Discoveries - The Belém Tower and the Jerónimos Monastery. Belém also has some of the most visited museums in the country, like the Coach Museum. And don't forget to taste the Belem cakes! Find out why they're so popular. And as Lisbon is a city turned to the river, we drive back along the riverside, discovering some more features for which the capital is famous, as Christ the King or the 25th April bridge, and the docks with restaurants and terrace cafes.
Stops: Praça da Figueira | Restauradores | Marquês de Pombal | Av. José Malhoa | Zoo | Praça de Espanha / Gulbenkian | El Corte Inglês| Parque Eduardo VII | Amoreiras Shopping| Basílica da Estrela | PILAR 7 | Museu dos Coches | Jerónimos /Museu Marinha/CCB |Torre Belém | Padrão Descobrimentos | MAAT/Yellow Boat stop | Terminal Cruzeiro (Alcântara)/Docas | Cais do Sodré | Rua do
Comércio | Praça da Figueira
- Aerobus - Airport City Center Connection - free access to service during ticket validity
- Free access to Carris Lisbon Public Transports trams during ticket validity
- Free access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Free for children 0-3 years old
- Reduced for children 4-10 years old
Praça da Figueira 5C, 1100-197 Lisboa, Portugal
Voucher redemption at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk - from 9am to 6pm) or directly to the tram driver at any stop along the tour to be exchanged for a ticket
Schedules June - September | Departures every 20 minutes, from 9.00am to 7.00pm and departures every 30 minutes, from 7.00pm to 8.00p.m October - May | Departures every 20 minutes, from 9.00am to 5.30pm Points of interest Basilica da Estrela | Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Torre de Belém | Padrão dos Descobrimentos | Rossio
- May-October: daily departures every 15 minutes, from 9.00am to 7.00pm
- November-April: daily departures every 20 minutes, from 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Blackout dates: 25 December
The best of Lisbon in 48 hours - Belém, Parque das Nações and the hills of Lisbon! Discover the main...
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour!Come and discover this...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Join the tour, hop on either the Blue Line or the Red Line and visit the city on your own terms: If ...
Said to be built on 7 hills like Rome, Lisbon is an amphitheatre that looks down onto the Tagus, the...
Explore the picturesque European capital of Lisbon & the city Zoo at your leisure aboard a hop-on ho...
You’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken directly to the central monument – Marquês de Pombal, ...
You are invited to discover this charming region and site of the royal family summer residence. You ...
Be enchanted by the mystical hills and magnificent fairy-tale-like palaces of Sintra on our scenic 8...
With a single ticket, hop on and hop off to see more of Lisbon. Make the most of this sightseeing bu...