Fátima Sanctuary, Óbidos, Batalha and Alcobaça Monasteries and Nazaré guided tour
- Wander Óbidos, a town embraced by medieval walls
- Admire the impressive Gothic churches of Alcobaça and Bathlha
- Visit the picturesque and colorful fishing town of Nazaré
- Explore the tombs of the three witnesses, and Church of the Holy Trinity in Fátima Sanctuary
Visit the most import Portuguese historical sites, explore Óbidos (a town embraced by medieval walls) and gaze upon the impressive Gothic churches of Alcobaça and Bathlha on a full-day tour from Lisbon.
Depart toward Óbidos, and meet its medieval walls, rustic white houses and the rich and varied local traditions of the town. Visit the Castle Inn-Hotel before leaving Óbidos for Alcobaça to take in the imposing monastery church, the first Gothic church to be built in Portugal and home to the tombs of the ill-starred lovers D. Pedro and D. Inês de Castro.
Head onto the picturesque and colorful fishing town of Nazaré for lunch. There’s also the chance to find out something about the legends and traditions of this town. When possible, you will go to Sítio, to marvel at its wonderful views out over Nazaré and its beaches. Move onto Batalha to visit the monastery church, a Gothic masterpiece with the most finely worked stained-glass windows.
Finally, you will reach the Our Lady of Fátima Sanctuary, an altar of the Christian faith and site of world pilgrimage. There is also the Chapel of Apparitions with its portrayal of Our Lady of Fátima. Explore the Basilica with the tombs of the three witnesses, and the Church of the Holy Trinity, the fourth largest in the world by capacity. You may have some some free time to attend mass.
Return to Lisbon, tavelling through this colorful agricultural region
- Pick-up and drop-off at central Lisbon Hotel
- Guided visits
- Entrance to Churches of the Monsteries of Alcobaça and Batalha
- Free time for Mass
- Lunch (with upgraded option at checkout)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (aged 6-10) : 50% off
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free (price only includes transportation)
Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
Tour departs from the bus terminal located at Parque Eduardo VII / Marquês de Pombal Square or schedule pick-up service from your centrally located accommodation after booking.
- Daily at 9.00am
- German language tours are only available on Thursdays
- Arrive at the meeting location 15 minutes prior to tours departure
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...
With the arrival of November, the sun gets shy. However, the city of light is transformed and, at it...