Follow The River E-Bike Tour in Lisbon
- Ride along the Tagus River on a E-bike
- Take part to a wonderful tour from the city center area to Belém
- Discover Belém and its iconic architecture and monuments related to the Age of Discovery
Get ready for a relaxed tour along Lisbon's riverside! Starting at the cosmopolitan city center, you will be able to see the buzz of this beautiful European capital and the peaceful surroundings of Belém.
The entire route to Belém is along the riverside which means you may expect an extremely pleasant journey full of light, a beautiful landscape and a vibrant city life.
Anyone who is interested in history and knows about the importance of the Portuguese Discoveries will appreciate this neighborhood. This tour is a perfect combination of tranquility, harmony and landscape mixed with the busy riverfront esplanades and long green grass fields crowded with musicians, joggers and artists enjoying Lisbon's essence!
- Cais das Colunas
- Dock area
- 25th of April Bridge
- Jerónimos Monastery
- Belém Tower
- Monument to the Discoveries
- English guide
- Bottled water
- Pastéis de Belém (Custard Tart) and Coffee
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will receive your confirmation after the booking
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- Bookings up to 12 people maximum (12 Bikes)
- Minimum age 12 years old in order to qualify to participate in this activity. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- The use of safety helmet is mandatory.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically disabled people or to people with prosthesis.
- Please use the E-bike in a responsible way and follow the rules of the road.
Every day at 10.00am and 2.00pm
Book your Lisboa Card with easy and advantageous access to many attractions in the city of 7 hills. ...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
Said to be built on 7 hills like Rome, Lisbon is an amphitheatre that looks down onto the Tagus, the...
A true must see! Fado is a story about Portuguese history, in song. It expresses "saudades", which i...
The beautiful Azulejo tiles you see in Lisbon and around Portugal are the result of an art form with...
Enjoy a day-trip to know enchanted castles, exuberant forests and the breathtaking western coast. De...
Take part to this 2.5 hour e-bike tour in a small group and discover the main attractions of Lisbon....
Ranked in the top 10 cities in the world for outstanding street art, Lisbon’s urban art will not cea...
This small-group tour will go through the highlights of Sintra, Cabo da Roca and ending in Cascais l...
There is a lot to explore in the breathtaking Portuguese capital. This tour has three circuit option...