Full day GoCar Tour in Lisbon
- Enjoy this special deal (including 2 hours free) and keep your GoCar all day long
- Choose your route and experience the city your way
- Discover sights few tourists get the chance to see
With this special deal, you get to keep the GoCar all day long, from when we open to when we close our store. You can have the GoCar for as long as you like, just make sure to bring it back to our shop by 6.00pm at the latest! This tour includes all the options that we have available!
By taking this tour you will have access to amazing viewpoints, museums, authentic/non-touristic neighborhoods like Alfama, Graça, Mouraria and Lapa, but also the most breathtaking urban layouts, winding streets and plazas in Baixa and Alfama. You can cruise through Bairro Alto, the most bohemian area of Lisbon and Chiado, the trendiest.
You can also drive along the city’s shoreline until you get to the area of Belém. Belém is linked to the Portuguese Great Age of Discoveries. This district was the site where famous navigators used to set sail before they discovered half of the world and started globalization. Belem nowadays is full of amazing parks and monuments that are well worth a visit. Amongst Belém’s Tour attractions there is Jerónimos Monastery, the Monument of Discoveries, Belém’s Tower, Belém Cultural Centre and the world-famous custard tarts of Belém!
BELÉM TOUR – GREEN ROUTE (approx. 2 hours) : the National Museum of Ancient Art, the “Fundação Oriente”, “Cordoaria Nacional”, the Jerónimos Monastery, Champalimaud Foundation, the Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, the Electricity Museum, the MAAT and the superb Comércio Square.
ALFAMA TOUR – BLUE ROUTE (approx. 1 hour): Casa dos Bicos – José Saramago Foundation, the Fado Museum, the National Pantheon, the flea market area (which takes place every Tuesday and Saturday), the Graça Church and Convent (and its viewpoint), the Portas do Sol and Santa Luzia viewpoints and the Lisbon Cathedral.
CENTER TOUR – RED ROUTE (approx 1 hour): Santa Justa lift, the Rossio Square, the Dona Maria II National Theatre, the Carmo Church and Convent, the Camões Square and S. Pedro de Alcântara viewpoint, Príncipe Real Garden, the Amália Rodrigues House Museum and Cais do Sodré area along the riverside.
- Two helmets
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will received your confirmation after the booking
- You can use the Gocar from 9.30am to 5.30pm. The rent time depends on the starting time.
- The tours are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Valid driver’s license (original documents required, copies will not be accepted).
- For all GoCar rentals a deposit of 100€ is required per GoCar in cash or credit card.
- Cancellation: All reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the booked starting time.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old.
- The use of a safety helmet is mandatory.
- At 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...