Lisbon Classic tour
- Explore the highlights of Lisbon on a guided 4-hour tour
- See the Belém Tower (Torre de Belém) - World Heritage by UNESCO
- Visit Jerónimos’ Monastery - World Heritage by UNESCO and the National Coach Museum
- Enjoy an aperitif paired with of Port wine
Explore the history and traditions of Lisbon, visiting the monuments that pay tribute to the golden era of Portuguese discoveries on a 4-hour tour of the city.
Begin with a visit to the Belém quarter where you will find the most beautiful and historical monuments from the 15th and 16th centuries. A brief stop at the Belém Tower (Torre de Belém) - World Heritage by UNESCO - point of departure of some of the Portuguese maritime explorations; and on the Monument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos), built to celebrate the 500th anniversary of the "death" of Prince Henry the Navigator.
Then, visit the Church of S. Jerome Monastery (Mosteiro dos Jerónimos) - World Heritage by UNESCO - a masterpiece of the "Manueline" style and the National Coach Museum (Museu Nacional dos Coches) with one of the most important collections of old carriages in the world. Along the river, you will arrive at Alfama, an old and traditional district, where you will have the opportunity to walk in its narrow streets and visit a handicraft shop where you'll taste an aperitif of Port wine.
Pass by the downtown (Baixa) to admire the most important squares of Lisbon such as the monumental Trade Square (Praça do Comércio); Rossio Square, the heart of Lisbon and the symbolic Restauradores Square. Drive along the Liberdade Avenue, the "boulevard" of Lisbon, to finish at Marquês de Pombal Square, admiring the statue of the 18th-century Portuguese statesman responsible for Lisbon reconstruction after one of the deadliest earthquakes in history, the 1755 Lisbon Earthquake.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from central Lisbon
- Guided visits
- Entrance to Jerónimos Monastery, Coach Museum, and Ajuda National Palace
- Port Wine Tasting
- Entrance tickets to the Belem tower and Padrao dos descobrimentos
- Personal expenses
- Meals and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (aged 6-10) : 50% price
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free (price only includes transportation)
Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
- Tour departs from the bus terminal located at Parque Eduardo VII / Marquês de Pombal Square or schedule pick-up service from your centrally located accommodation after booking
- The Jerónimos Monastery and the Coach Museum are closed on Mondays, but in replacement of both of them, you will visit the Palácio da Ajuda (Ajuda Palace)
- This tour offers pick-up service. Please, directly contact your local tour operator to confirm the location and time of your pick-up. You will find the contact in the voucher, after booking
- Daily at 9.00am and 2.30pm
- Portuguese, English, Spanish and German tours occur at 9.00am
- Portuguese, English, French and Italian tours occur at 2.30pm
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to tours departure time
Belém in Lisbon have historical sites to see and you can taste our tradicional and famous Pastéis de...
This tour is a unique way to see all the major sites of central Lisbon. A professional guide will gi...
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour and enjoy a 1h-Segway ...
Explore the hills, the narrow streets and the typical neighborhoods of Lisbon on a historical tram t...
Said to be built on 7 hills like Rome, Lisbon is an amphitheatre that looks down onto the Tagus, the...
Make the most out of your time in Lisbon and explore the city on board a double-decker bus. Enjoy th...
Spend the day in true luxury. Be dazzled by the charming fantasy of Pena Palace. The most notable ex...
Discover the magical Sintra and all it has to offer with an expert guide.Come with us on a magical j...
A 120 min Sunset Sailing tour over the Historic water line of Lisbon, on a Luxury Sailing Yacht, wit...
Be enchanted by the mystical hills and magnificent fairy-tale-like palaces of Sintra on our scenic 8...