On this tour you'll see the “best of Lisbon” put together. It covers the main hills of Lisbon and the downtown.A traditional lift tram will help us to reach the most trendy and bohemian district of Lisbon: Bairro Alto. We'll explore this upper popular area and visit one of the most dazzling churches of the city. We'll then descend towards Chiado, a famous cultural and literary district, and also, the most vivid shopping area since the 19th century.After a tasty Portuguese lunch we'll feel the beat of Lisbon's heart on Rossio Square and know some of its impressing historical events. Following a stroll through the Downtown, it's time to discover the oldest of Lisbon's hills, preserved over the centuries as the very soul of the city.We'll conquer its superb Castle and then we'll plunge into Alfama neighborhood loosing ourselves in its labyrinthine ancient streets, visit the old Cathedral and see a very special church nearby. We'll finish our tour in the magnificent Commerce Square.
Lisbon Highlights – The “best of Lisbon” put together
- Don't waste anytime: skip the queues
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Entrance fees
- Guided walking tour
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Food tasting
- Additional food and drinks
Reduced for children between 7 and 14 years old, and children (under 6 years old) don't pay and are always welcome (please be aware that walking tours with children and baby trolleys may be hard to handle in some situations).
Praca Dom Pedro IV, "Rossio Square", 1100-201 Lisboa, Portugal
Next to the central statue
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Children (under 6 years old) don't pay and are always welcome (please be aware that walking tours with children and baby trolleys may be hard to handle in some situations).
A great amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
If rain is forecast, bring an umbrella as we will be outside for most of the tour.
Minimum numbers apply (2 pax min.). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- From 10:00 am to 04:00 pm