Lisbon historic highlights guided tour
- Journey through the history of Lisbon on a tour of its oldest districts such as Alfama and Castelo
- Marvel at city views from Portas do Sol and Nossa Senhora do Monte belvederes
- Learn all about the "Age of Discoveries" at Belém Tower
- Taste a typical custard tart of Belém
On this tour, you will discover the most emblematic places in Lisbon.
You’ll start visiting the historic neighborhoods of Portas do Sol and Nossa Senhora do Monte belvederes.
You’ll walk through the winding streets of one of Lisbon’s oldest areas until you get to Lisbon Cathedral, the oldest church in the city.
Then, you will explore the fascinating neighborhood of Alfama where you will walk down twisting cobblestone streets in your route to Belém.
Once there, you will learn how the city expanded during the period of the “Age of Discoveries.” You’ll see the amazing facade of Jerónimos Monastery, one of Portugal’s architectural jewels.
After lunch, you will taste a traditional "Pastel de Belém" custard tart.
In the afternoon, you’ll head back to the city center, following the 18th-century aqueduct to one of Lisbon’s hidden gems; the Mãe d'Água Reservoir in the Amoreiras district.
The tour will end in the Baixa area, where you'll learn how Lisbon was rebuilt after the devastating earthquake of 1755.
- Official guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Typical custard tart of Belém
- Food and drinks
- Child (2-11): reduced
Pick up from your hotel in the center of Porto
- The local operator will contact you directly to confirm the pickup place and time after booking
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- This tour is not recommended on Sundays and Mondays as many attractions are closed
- The exact pickup time will be confirmed within 48h prior to the tour
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...
With the arrival of November, the sun gets shy. However, the city of light is transformed and, at it...