Lisbon Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off & Lisbon Zoo
- Discover the most beautiful sights of Lison at your leisure
- Visit the Lisbon Zoological Garden
Explore the picturesque European capital of Lisbon & the city Zoo at your leisure aboard a hop-on hop-off bus.
- Belém Line: Travel through the main avenues and the city center to the monumental quarter of Belém, where many of the monuments and museums connected with the Portuguese seafaring past are located, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belem. It's also the best place to try the famous "Pastéis de Belem", a typical sweet Lisbon pastry.
Major Sights/ Stops: Marquês de Pombal, Avenida da Liberdade, Restauradores, Rossio Square, Comércio Square, Cais do Sodré, Coach National Museum, Archaeology National Museum, Naval Museum, Berardo Museum, Jerónimos Monastery, Belém Tower, Monument to the Discoveries, Alcântara/Docks, Ancient Art National Museum, Oriente Museum, Basílica da Estrela, City Museum, Electricity Museum, St. Anthony Church, Fernando Pessoa House, Saldanha, Campo Pequeno, Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, El Corte Inglés, Parque Eduardo VII,Design & Fashion Museum, Puppet Museum.
Apr-Oct - Every 25minutes from 9am to 7pm | Nov-Mar - Every 30minutes from 9:30 am to 5pm
- Oriente Line: Travel along the Tagus River until Parque das Nações, which was the host of the Expo 98. Here you can find the new architecture of the city, the Zoo, the Casino, the Oceanarium, the El Corte Ingles and Vasco da Gama Shopping Malls, lot's of gardens and a long riverfront promenade and the cheerfuls Chiado and Bairro Alto neighbourhoods.
Major Sights / Stops: Marquês de Pombal, El Corte Inglés, Twin Towers, Lisbon Zoo / Sete Rios, Oceanarium, Lisbon Casino, Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre, Vasco da Gama Tower, Gare do Oriente, Poço do Bispo, Tile Museum/ Madre de Deus Convent, Estação de Santa Apolónia, Museu do Fado, Casa dos Bicos, Rua do Comércio, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Príncipe Real, Botanical Garden, Water Museum, Military Museum, St. Roque Church/Museum, National Pantheon.
Apr-Oct - Every 45minutes from 9:15am to 6pm | Nov-Mar - Every 60minutes from 10:15 am to 5:15pm
The Lisbon Zoological Garden, which opened in 1905, became famous as the first zoo in the Iberian Peninsula. Here, right in the heart of the city, the zoo has not only one of the largest collections of animals in the world (over 2.000 of 330 different species) but also multiple and diverse attractions and activities to offer its visitors. During these, the latters have the opportunity to interact with the "stars", enabling them to receive a kiss from a dolphin or a sea lion, to touch an exotic bird or even a serpent for those who feel more confident! For those who are shier, they can always watch the sea lions and pelicans feeding or a free bird flight and/or reptiles presentations. We also recommend a ride on the touristic train or cable car!
- Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour of Lisbon
- 48-Hour Ticket to Explore at Your Own Pace
- Covers 38 Stops Throughout Lisbon (Belem & Oriente Lines)
- Includes UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belem
- Hop On Hop Off Audio Guide in 14 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japonese, Dutch and Russian
- Zoo entrance ticket
- Zoo Languages: Portuguese and English
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced / 0-2 years old: free
Av. da Liberdade 1, 1250-021 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hop On Hop Off tour departs from and returns to Marquês de Pombal Square, Lisbon
- You can Hop on at Marquês de Pombal and hop off at stop nº nº16 Line Belém | nº5 Line Oriente to get to the Zoo
- It's advisable to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Daily at 9:00am
Zoo Schedule: Open every day of the year, from 10am to 8pm
Book your Lisboa Card with easy and advantageous access to many attractions in the city of 7 hills. ...
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour!Come and discover this...
The best of Lisbon in 48 hours - Belém, Parque das Nações and the hills of Lisbon! Discover the main...
Our Yellow Bus double-decker open-top buses allow you to discover Lisbon in an easy and comfortable ...
Explore Lisbon at your convenience with this year-round hop-on hop-off bus tour. Your 48-hour bus pa...
With historic highlights, culinary delights, and local interaction, its a unique insight into the he...
Said to be built on 7 hills like Rome, Lisbon is an amphitheatre that looks down onto the Tagus, the...
Make the most out of your time in Lisbon and explore the city on board a double-decker bus. Enjoy th...
The local guide will guide the tour across the River side of the city. Music, lights and unlimited b...
Enjoy the most charismatic Fado districts of Lisbon, Mouraria & Alfama. Tantalize your taste buds wi...