Lisbon, Sintra and Estoril Coast private tour
- Get to know Lisbon, Sintra and Cascais in one day
- Visit S. Jorge Castle, where is possible to see the oldest archaeological vestiges of Lisbon
- Visit the iconic Baixa, Príncipe Real and Bairro Alto to enjoy Lisbon's most enjoyable belvederes
- See the Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
This private tour will allow you to appreciate the seven hills of Lisbon, the charm of Sintra and the Atlantic Coast that bathes Cascais and Estoril.
The first stop will be at the most perfect viewpoint to observe and comprehend the city. You will be able to see, from the top of one of the highest hills, the old neighborhoods, the astonishing monuments and the stunning bright colors of Lisbon.
Enjoy the beauty of “Alfama” ancient alleyways. The second oldest district in Europe has innumerable stories to tell and to experience. Depart toward “Terreiro do Paço”, considered one of the most beautiful squares in the world. From there, you will visit the iconic Baixa, home of Portuguese Enlightenment. Appreciate the beauty of “Liberdade” Avenue, visit “Príncipe Real” and “Bairro Alto”, the trendy districts, and enjoy “Chiado”, the heart of the city. Then, you will visit Saint Roch Church, where some of Europe’s greatest treasures are kept.
Discover Jeronimos’ Monastery, Lisbon’s ex-libris, and the “Manuelino”, the unique Portuguese 16th-century architectural style. At Belém district, you will taste the most famous sweet gastronomic wonder, the “Pastel de Belém”.
Departure toward Sintra, one of the most charming villages in Europe and a UNESCO Site. It is located in the middle of Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, owner of rich fauna and flora, bubbling springs of crystal-clear water and splendid landscapes.
The first stop will be at the historic center. We will take you to admire the enchanted castles, spread all over the Moon Hill and to taste a gastronomic delight, the famous “travesseiro”.
Visit the charming Pena Palace, a UNESCO Site and the greatest exponent of Portuguese Romanticism. The oldest building at the local, of which there is a memory, was a little 15th-century chapel, called the Chapel of Our Lady of Pena.
You will also explore the charming Estoril Coast. Visit the historic village of Cascais and appreciate the intense blue of the Atlantic Ocean. In Estoril, you will get to know the Casino that inspired Ian Fleming to create the famous character 007, and the places where the movie “Casino Royale” was filmed.
- Private tour
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
- Tourist luxury vehicle
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
- Pastéis de Belém tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport ( Pick-up and drop-off do not include luggage transport)
- Entrance tickets to Pena Palace (Adults 14 €, Youth 6-17 years old and Senior 12,50€)
- Guided tour inside Pena Palace
Hotel pick-up for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport
- From 2 to 8 participants
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Infant seats are available on request
Tuesday to Sunday at 9.00am
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09.00am as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is well...
Meet your group and expert local guide at Martim Moniz Square for Lisbon Jewish History guided walki...
The incredible landscape of the Azeitão area is something not to be missed while visiting Portugal a...
☀️ Winter time is running out, and spring is showing its first signs. On March 27, we joined two mal...
More info soon. Genres: House,Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Archie Hamilton,Analodjica,Vanhell,DJ Jigg...
Março️ In March, we give a new focus to our typical matinee. Once a thriving port and central Europe...