Lisbon street art tuk tuk tour
- Visit the best urban art spots in Lisbon
- Explore recently renewed places like the LX Factory as well as the more traditional neighborhoods
- Discover the street art scattered throughout the streets of Lisbon
Lisbon has become a cosmopolitan city over time. From the time of the caravels departing for the discovery of new worlds until today, the city has reinvented itself so that tradition and modernity live together today in unique harmony.Urban art and intervention took over the streets and avenues giving color and brightness to the city showing a modern and vanguard side of one of the oldest cities in Europe.
This is a tour designed especially for all those who want to unveil a bit of street art scattered throughout the streets of Lisbon. A surprise at every corner by the hands and the creativity of well-known artists and others that remain anonymous. You will also appreciate the more traditional corners of the city such as the neighborhoods of Castelo, Graça, Alfama and Bairro Alto. Enjoy the views from some of the best viewpoints and of course, do not forget to bring your camera.
- Hotel pick-up (centrally located hotels only)
- Tuk tuk tour
- Food & drinks
- Entrance fees
Hotel pick-up (centrally located hotels only)
- If you wished to be picked-up at your hotel please specify the address.
- Please select the starting time of the tour during the booking.
- The prices indicated are for groups
- Children must be above 7 years old.
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
The monuments in Belém are cultural icons and a must-see on any tour itinerary. Because of the uniqu...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...