Lisbon street art tuk tuk tour
- Visit the best urban art spots in Lisbon
- Explore recently renewed places like the LX Factory as well as the more traditional neighborhoods
- Discover the street art scattered throughout the streets of Lisbon
Lisbon has become a cosmopolitan city over time. From the time of the caravels departing for the discovery of new worlds until today, the city has reinvented itself so that tradition and modernity live together today in unique harmony.Urban art and intervention took over the streets and avenues giving color and brightness to the city showing a modern and vanguard side of one of the oldest cities in Europe.
This is a tour designed especially for all those who want to unveil a bit of street art scattered throughout the streets of Lisbon. A surprise at every corner by the hands and the creativity of well-known artists and others that remain anonymous. You will also appreciate the more traditional corners of the city such as the neighborhoods of Castelo, Graça, Alfama and Bairro Alto. Enjoy the views from some of the best viewpoints and of course, do not forget to bring your camera.
- Hotel pick-up (centrally located hotels only)
- Tuk tuk tour
- Food & drinks
- Entrance fees
Hotel pick-up (centrally located hotels only)
- If you wished to be picked-up at your hotel please specify the address.
- Please select the starting time of the tour during the booking.
- The prices indicated are for groups
- Children must be above 7 years old.
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Meet your group and expert local guide at Martim Moniz Square for Lisbon Jewish History guided walki...
Start in the Principe Real area, a purpose-built neighborhood to host the wealthy bourgeoisie of the...
☀️ Winter time is running out, and spring is showing its first signs. On March 27, we joined two mal...
More info soon. Genres: House,Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Archie Hamilton,Analodjica,Vanhell,DJ Jigg...
Março️ In March, we give a new focus to our typical matinee. Once a thriving port and central Europe...