Segway Sailor Tour in English
- Speed along the riverside!
- Discover the wonderful Belém and the main attractions of Lisbon
- Take part to this tour with an English storyteller guide
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments related to the Age of Discovery.
You will take part in a fascinating circuit that will feature several historic monuments in this emblematic area of Lisbon. The whole way to Belém is along the riverside, so you can expect an extremely pleasant journey full of light, beautiful landscapes and good vibes. It was from here that many of the great Portuguese explorers embarked on their dangerous and ambitious voyages turning Portugal into the very first global empire.
Three of the main highlights of this tour will be the Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries and the Jerónimos Monastery, the 25th of April bridge, the docks (marina), the Lx Factory, the Architecture and Technology Museum and the Electricity Museum.
To finish this sailor promenade, there’s a crucial ritual that you can´t miss: tasting the famous “Pastéis de Belém” (custard tart). As soon as you taste it you’ll understand the reasons for the never-ending queues at the door.
- Cais das Colunas
- Dock area
- 25th of April Bridge
- Jerónimos Monastery
- Belém Tower
- Monument to the Discoveries
- English Storyteller
- Bottled water
- Pastéis de Belém (Custard Tart)
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-206 Lisboa, Portugal
- You will receive your confirmation after booking
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- All participants must be between 45Kg and 118Kg (99.20 pounds and 260.14 pounds); and minimum height of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet).
- Minimum age 12 years old in order to qualify to participate in this activity. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- The use of safety helmet is mandatory.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- Please use the Segway in a responsible way and follow the rules of the road.
- Every day at 10.00am and 2.00pm
Get ready to discover all the main attractions of the city, a selection of traditional Portuguese ta...
During this tout, discover Alfama district, a place full of memories where you can see and feel the ...
Get ready for a relaxed tour along Lisbon's riverside! Starting at the cosmopolitan city center, you...
Get ready to discover all the historic main attractions, a selection of traditional Portuguese tapas...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...
A true must see! Fado is a story about Portuguese history, in song. It expresses "saudades", which i...
Visit Lisbon from one end to another! One ticket covers 5 lines, including busses, trams and boat. T...
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour!Come and discover this...
We will take you from Lisbon on a half-day tour to Fatima, a rural region that was completely unknow...
The tour will begin at the city of Évora Historical Centre, a UNESCO Site. Human presence in Évora c...