Sintra Deluxe tour with Cascais and Estoril
- Pena Palace, a landmark of Romanticism
- The charming village of Sintra that enchanted kings and inspired poets
- Tram to Colares
- Cabo da Roca, the most western mainland point of both Portugal and Europe have to offer
- The villages of Cascais and Estoril
Spend the day in true luxury. Be dazzled by the charming fantasy of Pena Palace. The most notable example of Portuguese Romantic architecture.
Discover the charms of the village of Sintra (cultural Landscape of UNESCO) that enchanted kings and inspired poets, and enjoy the village where you shall lunch. The tour continues by tram to Colares. Savor the beauty of the landscapes of Cabo da Roca, the most western point mainland Europe has to offer.
The day ends by the coast, passing through the villages of Cascais and Estoril.
- Guided visit
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from central Lisbon
- Pena Palace entrance fee
- ‘Tramway’ transport to the Palace
- Lunch (only if upgraded option is selected at checkout)
- Gratuites (optioanl)
- Children (aged 6-10) : 50% off
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free (this option only includes transportation)
Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
Tour departs from the bus terminal located at Parque Eduardo VII / Marquês de Pombal Square or schedule pick-up service from your centrally located accommodation after booking.
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required for this tour to operate and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be provided
- Dailyat 9.00am
- Arrive at the meeting location 15 minutes prior to tours departure
- The tram route between Sintra and Colares is always taken whenever possible from April to October on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. On the remaining days the tour continues by bus.
Discover the most enchanting palaces of Europe wrapped in a stunning natural beauty.Your first stop ...
You are invited to discover this charming region and site of the royal family summer residence. You ...
Sintra is a stunning place bringing humans in touch with the beautifulness of nature. During this fu...
Visit the most import Portuguese historical sites, explore Óbidos (a town embraced by medieval walls...
You are visiting Lisbon, but want to spend a different day, out of the bustle of the big city? The A...
You’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken directly to the central monument – Marquês de Pombal, ...
Explore the history and traditions of Lisbon, visiting the monuments that pay tribute to the golden ...
Discover the best of Lisbon and Sintra!Spend several hours discovering Lisbon. You will begin by cro...
See a different side of Lisbon and discover its docks and charms at your own personal pace: travel b...
The local guide will guide the tour across the River side of the city. Music, lights and unlimited b...