Sintra, Estoril coast and Queluz Palace private tour from Lisbon
- Amaze yourself with the beauties of Portugal
- Visit the Queluz Palace and the Pena Palace
- Stroll the streets of Cascais with your personal group
- Pick-up service from Lisbon central
Enjoy a day-trip to know enchanted castles, exuberant forests and the breathtaking western coast. Depart from Lisbon and begin the tour at the Queluz Palace, an 18th century construction built in the Rococo style, with notes of late Baroque and Neo-classicism. It was the favorite summer residence of the Royal Family for over a century, with its pleasant and harmonious gardens.
Departure toward the charming Estoril Coast. In Estoril you will get to know the Casino that inspired Ian Fleming to create the famous character 007 and the places where the movie “Casino Royale” was filmed.
Visit the historic village of Cascais. The Cidadela, a fortification built between the 15th and 17th centuries, is the most perfect viewpoint to observe Cascais Bay and to appreciate the intense blue of the sea. Departure toward Guincho, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Then, go to Cabo da Roca, Europe’s westernmost point, known as “The Edge of the Earth”. Admire the breathtaking landscape and the Atlantic Ocean beauty.
After lunch, it will be time to enjoy Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, the hills, the bubbling springs of crystal-clear water and the constant presence of the green in a thousand fresh shades.
Visit the Pena Palace, a UNESCO Site and the greatest exponent of Portuguese Romanticism. The oldest building at the local, of which there is a memory, was a little 15th-century chapel, called the Chapel of Our Lady of Pena.
In Sintra, UNESCO Site, you will, also taste a gastronomic delight, the famous “travesseiro”, a traditional 19th-century recipe, made from puff pastry, eggs and almonds.
- Private tour
- Driver/guide (full-time trip leader)
- Tourist luxury vehicle
- "Travesseiros" Tasting
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport ( Pick-up and drop-off do not include luggage transport)
- Food and drinks, unless specified;
- Entrance tickets to Pena Palace (Adults 14 €, Youth 6-17 years old and Senior 12,50€ / Queluz Palace: Adults 10€, Youth 6-17 years old and Senior 8,50€)
Hotel pick-up for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport
- Tour takes place from 2 to 8 participants
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Infant seats are available on request
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes
Depending on the season, at 9.00am (please check the calendar)
The tour leaves Lisbon around 09.00am as we head Towards Fátima. This small countryside town is well...
The incredible landscape of the Azeitão area is something not to be missed while visiting Portugal a...
True Portuguese flavors at a Lisbon dinner At this dinner in central Lisbon, you'll go on a trip thr...
☀️ Winter time is running out, and spring is showing its first signs. On March 27, we joined two mal...
More info soon. Genres: House,Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Archie Hamilton,Analodjica,Vanhell,DJ Jigg...
Março️ In March, we give a new focus to our typical matinee. Once a thriving port and central Europe...