Sintra Palaces tour
- Discover Sintra: one of those places full of magic and mystery
- Take a walk through the mysterious Pena Park
- Taste the delicious pastries from this village
Sintra, the Moon’s Hill, is one of those places full of magic and mystery where nature and man combined in a perfect symbiosis which UNESCO has classified a World Heritage site. Take a walk through the mysterious Pena Park (ticket included), with an astonishing variety of plants and trees. Feel like royalty as you enter the romantic Pena National Palace (ticket included) at the top of the Sintra Mountain with amazing views of the Moorish castle. This palace was built by Dom Fernando II, a romantic king, an artistic king, an intellectual.
Lunch break in old Sintra – do not miss the opportunity to taste the delicious pastries from this village: Travesseiro and Queijada. You still have some time to visit the National Palace (ticket not included). Visiting Quinta da Regaleira (after lunch) is like travel on an imaginary universe full of symbols and metaphor, connecting with masonry. There is always a sign of something intense, transcendent and mysterious. It's the last stop before heading back to Lisbon.
- Ticket to Pena Palace and to Quinta da Regaleira
- Guided visit inside monuments.
- Under 12 years (need child or infant seat): reduced
Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Pick-up at 9.00am: in front of the Hard Rock Café
- Please wear comfortable shoes and be prepared in case it rains
- Maximum of 8 participants for this tour
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 9.00am
This guided tour will introduce you to the Portuguese cuisine and its incredible mix of Mediterranea...
Join us on this full day tour which full of unforgettable experiences: live history in the medieval ...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Lisbon Air...
On this private tour, you will leave the city of Lisbon behind and head out towards the countryside ...
Join this wonderful tour to Belém where you’ll find an ensemble of iconic architecture and monuments...
This tour allows you to pick from our different itineraries to make your own 4-hour journey in Lisbo...