- Discover the magical natural beauty and history of Sintra
- Explore the awe inspiring ´Garden of Eden´
- Try a delicious local pastry whilst exploring the mystical narrow streets of this delightful town
- Discover the impressive palace and gardens of Quinta da Regaleira and the main historical square
Discover the magical Sintra and all it has to offer with an expert guide.
Come with us on a magical journey to discover the beautiful hillside town of Sintra, 40 minutes outside of Lisbon. An expert guide will take you on a tour of approximately 2.5 hours in which you will explore the best parts of what Sintra has to offer whilst learning about its fascinating history and culture. During the tour you will explore the exquisite 'Garden of Eden', then you will try a delicious local pastry whilst exploring the winding and mystical narrow streets of this delightful town.
We will then take you to discover the impressive palace and gardens of Quinta da Regaleira and finish the tour by exploring the historical square and describing the surrounding areas of Sintra.
- 4 hours walking tour
- Expert local guide
- History and legendary stories
- Entrance to Quinta da Regaleira
- Round trip from meeting point (train)
- One typical Sintra pastry
- Any additional activities
Calçada do Duque 18, 1200-016 Lisboa, Portugal
Look for your yellow-shirted guide next to the statue at Rossio Square
- Wednesdays and Sundays
Meet your group and expert local guide at Martim Moniz Square for Lisbon Jewish History guided walki...
Start in the Principe Real area, a purpose-built neighborhood to host the wealthy bourgeoisie of the...
The incredible landscape of the Azeitão area is something not to be missed while visiting Portugal a...
☀️ Winter time is running out, and spring is showing its first signs. On March 27, we joined two mal...
More info soon. Genres: House,Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Archie Hamilton,Analodjica,Vanhell,DJ Jigg...
Março️ In March, we give a new focus to our typical matinee. Once a thriving port and central Europe...