Private walking tour of Livorno with a local guide
- Enjoy a full immersion guided tour of the ancient Livorno - its main monuments and historical buildings
- Discover the secrets of an authentic fortress city, with its powerful defensive systems and its impressive strategic port
- Explore the most elegant area of Livorno, the "Quartiere Venezia"
- Stroll through the old town's attractive shops, boutiques and restaurants and the typical local aspects of Livorno
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the pretty city of Livorno, still quite far away from the most common tourist routes. Explore a gem of Italy that was established by the Medici family to become the cosmopolitan “City of the Nations."
During this 2.5-hour tour, your expert guide will take you to discover the secrets and the wonders of this particular fortress city, explaining its articulated defensive system.
See the elegant Quartiere Venezia, the Fortezza Nuova (new fortress), the Church of Saint Catherine from Siena, piazza (square) della Repubblica, the central market (quick stop here, with the chance to taste the famous "5&5"), Piazza Cavallotti with its "green market", via Grande, via della Madonna with its particular churches and Piazza Grande, where you can admire the Dome of Livorno.
Ready to lose yourself through these enchanting squares, canals and legends?
Just one tip: don't forget to bring your camera with you!
- Private tour led by an expert guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to museums, churches and palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
Via Claudio Cogorano, 3/17, 57123 Livorno
Meet your guide in front of the Unicredit Bank building
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- the tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- This tour is available every day of the week with departure at: 10:00am, 11:00am, 02:00pm, 03:00pm, 04:00pm
Florence is the perfect destination for a half-day trip!City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfect i...
Discover Florence and Pisa on a half-day trip from Livorno.City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfec...
Come to Pisa and fall in love with its Square of Miracles: admire the famous Leaning Tower, the Cath...
Visit Lucca and Pisa with this low-cost round-trip transfer from Livorno!Depart at 10.30am and arriv...
Livorno, the Tuscan gateway to the Mediterranean sea, is crossed by canals and situated on the seasi...
Sapaio is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Italy offeri...