24 hour Thames River pass and Cutty Sark
- Enjoy unlimited access to the City Cruise's sightseeing boats for 24 hours on the River Thames
- Hop on or hop off from any one of four piers in the heart of London
- Visit the historic Cutty Sark and discover what life was like on board one of the world's most famous ships
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as well as entrance to the Cutty Sark, where you can discover the ship's fascinating history and touch the copper-plated hull from below. You can also choose to go on the cruise and visit the Cutty Sark on the same or different days if preferred.
With your 24-hour river pass you'll be able to hop on and off at any one of four piers, with open passage on any City Cruises sightseeing boats for a full day spent exploring the sights of the Thames. With comfortable seats, hot and cold refreshments, guided commentary, friendly staff and (most importantly) uncompromised views from all-weather sightseeing boats, the River Red Rover is the best way to see the heart of London.
Hop off at Greenwich Pier and venture aboard the atmospheric decks of the Cutty Sark, one of the world's most famous ships and the last surviving tea clipper. You'll also be able to wander beneath the gleaming hull and discover the history of the ship that has survived high sea, storms and mutiny and traveled to almost every port across the globe.
- 24 hour tickets to hop-on-hop-off City Cruise boats
- Audio guide commentary subject to availability
- Entrance to the Cutty Sark
- Attraction tickets are untimed which gives you extra flexibility over arrangements
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Child (5 to 15 years)
- Infant (0 to 4 years)
City Cruises sightseeing boats depart from:
Westminster Pier: Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
London Eye Pier: The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK
Tower Pier: Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT, UK
Greenwich Pier: King William Walk, East Greenwich, London SE10 9HT
Cutty Sark museum is less than 3 minutes walking distance from Greenwich Pier
- Voucher must be printed and taken to the ticket kiosk for exchange prior to boarding
- Audio guide commentary on river cruises are available in 8 languages: Italian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, English and Japanese
- Audio guides are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Tickets to the cruise and entrance to the Cutty Sark may be used on the same or different days
- To ensure the correct ticket option is selected, it is recommended to check Cutty Sark guidelines HERE
- Attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier. They cannot be collected from London Eye Pier
- City Cruises sightseeing boats depart every 40 minutes with some additional services during peak periods
- To access the full City Cruises timetable please download HERE
- Cutty Sark opening times are as follows:
Until 19 July: 10am–5pm daily | Last admission: 4.15pm
20 July – 30 August: 10am–6pm daily | Last admission: 5.15pm
From 1 September: 10am–5pm daily | Last admission: 4.15pm
These times are a general guide - please visit Cutty Sark Opening Times prior to arrival
East London chicken wing crawl Explore the best of East London's chicken wing establishments! Join a...
Murder Express in Shoreditch - 1pm An immersive theatre dining experience, set on board the Murder E...
Middle Eastern cooking class Get together in a Middle Eastern kitchen to meet new people, cook toget...
NO DIET CLUB - Best Food Tour in LDN ! ✌ The NO DIET CLUB is your original food porn experience in L...
Sugar Free English Afternoon Tea Experience a quintessential English teatime in an Edwardian London ...
Whether you just like The Beatles music or are an absolute super fan, this tour is for you. Join you...