24 hour Thames River pass and Globe Exhibition and tour
- Enjoy unlimited access to the City Cruise's sightseeing boats for 24 hours on the River Thames
- Hop on or hop off from any one of four piers in the heart of London
- Take a tour of Shakespeare's Globe and discover the secrets of Elizabethan theatre
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as well as a guided tour of Shakespeare's Globe where you'll learn all about William Shakespeare's London and the secrets of Elizabethan theatre.
With your 24-hour river pass you'll be able to hop on and off at any one of four piers, with open passage on any City Cruises sightseeing boats for a full day spent exploring the sights of the Thames. With comfortable seats, hot and cold refreshments, guided commentary, friendly staff and (most importantly) uncompromised views from all-weather sightseeing boats, the River Red Rover is the best way to see the heart of London.
Hop off at Tower pier and take a short journey to Shakespeare's Globe. You'll be taken on a guided tour of the theatre, a faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse first built in 1599. The Globe is the world's largest exhibition on William Shakespeare and now uses both modern technology and traditional methods to reveal the secrets of Elizabethan special effects with regular live demonstrations and traditional storytelling.
- 24 hour tickets to hop-on-hop-off City Cruise boats
- Audio guide commentary subject to availability
- Guided tour of the Globe Theatre
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Transport to or from the Globe Theatre
- Infant (0 to 4 years): free
- Child (5 to 15 years): reduced
- Student (16+ with valid ID) reduced
City Cruises sightseeing boats depart from:
Westminster Pier: Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
London Eye Pier: The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK
Tower Pier: Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT, UK
Greenwich Pier: King William Walk, East Greenwich, London SE10 9HT
The Globe Theatre is easily accessible by various transport links, or a twenty-minute walk from Towe or Waterloo Piers: The Globe Theatre, 21 New Globe Walk, Bankside, London, SE1 9DT
- Voucher must be printed and taken to the ticket kiosk for exchange prior to boarding
- Audio guide commentary on river cruises are available in 8 languages: Italian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, English and Japanese
- Audio guides are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Globe Guided Tour ticket is valid for single entry use within 72 hours of issue date
- Globe tickets and cruise tickets may be used on the same or different days
- Attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier, Tower Pier and Greenwich Pier. They cannot be collected from London Eye Pier
- City Cruises sightseeing boats depart every 40 minutes with some additional services during peak periods
- To access the full City Cruises timetable please download HERE
- Globe Theatre guided tours depart every 30 minutes, daily from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...