City of Oxford, Stratford and the Cotswolds with 2 course lunch
- Extra special small group experience with a maximum 17 guests
- Enjoy leisure time in the quintessentially British city of Oxford
- Enter Shakespeare’s birthplace and drive through the beautiful Cotswolds
- Indulge in a delicious 2-course lunch
- Learn from an expert guide providing fascinating historical insight
Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to three of the UK’s most iconic locations – Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon and the Cotswolds. Have the chance to ask your knowledgeable guide as many questions as you like about these locations as you enjoy this fact-packed day tour.
Leisure Time in Oxford
Follow in the footsteps of Oxford’s famous students, from C.S. Lewis to Bill Clinton, as you stroll the captivating college courtyards and cobbled lanes of this historic university town. Take in the famous ‘city of dreaming spires’ and see the Bodleian Library – one of the oldest libraries in Europe – on your visit. You’ll be captivated by the unspoilt narrow alleys and ancient squares of this naturally beautiful town.
The home town of legendary playwright William Shakespeare is the first stop on this day trip. Filled with history, pay a visit to the place the famous Bard was born - a quaint, unassuming half-timbered house. Here, you’ll have entrance to the fascinating Shakespeare’s Birthplace where you can follow in the footsteps of the Bard to discover all about his childhood home.
Delicious 2-Course Lunch
After all of your touring, you’ll have worked up an appetite so why not stop off for a delicious 2-course lunch? It’s the perfect accompaniment to your day trip out.
You'll be driven through the Cotswolds, a charming blend of breath-taking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages.
- Leisure time in Oxford
- Entry to Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- 2-course lunch
- Expert guide
- Return transportation
- Optional gratuities
- Tour of Bodleian Library
- Visit Christ Church College
- Children (3-16 years)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (over 60)
Departs from Golden Tours visitor centre
4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH
- Please Note: You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- Cancellation Policy: No charge if canceled 24 hours or more prior to tour departure, otherwise full charge will be levied
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Check-in: 7:45 am
- Departure: 8:00 am
- Return (approximately): 6:00 pm
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...