Sign your children up for an adventure to Brighton Beach where rocky beaches await!
The sun is shining, and in spite of its reputation, London can get a little hot in the summer! On this day trip from London, your kids can grab their sunhats and sunscreen and head off to Brighton Beach.
On this tour your child will enjoy a trip on the train, reaching Brighton in time to spend hours on Brighton Pier.
Lunch is included in the tour, and we will return to London in time for you to enjoy your own family dinner after collecting your child.
- 9.00 am drop off at St Pancras
- 11.00 am Arrival at Brighton, Explore Brighton's trendy laneways lined with street art and retro/vintage stores.
- 11.30 am Explore Brighton's rocky beach, collect rocks, build rock castles and more.
- 1.00 pm Lunch: Traditional fish and chips
- 2.00 pm try out a ride or two on the scenic Brighton Pier fun park
- 4.30 pm Departure from Brighton
- 6.00 pm Pick up
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.