Get away from the busy centre of the city and enjoy the quieter side of London with this Fishing lesson for two at a beautiful lakeside location. Under the guidance of a qualified teacher, find out how to set up the rod and how to implement the best techniques for luring a catch. You'll have the chance to apply your new skills and see how many different species of fish you can catch! A soul-soothing two hours in the middle of a gorgeous natural setting is all it takes to gain a whole new perspective on life and a hobby to last a lifetime.
Fishing Lesson for two in London
Availability: Every day
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Get away from the busy centre of the city and enjoy the quieter side of London
- Learn how to set up the rod see how many different species of fish you can catch with your new skills
- Spend a soul-soothing two hours in the middle of a gorgeous natural setting
- Gain a hobby to last a lifetime
What to expect
- Qualified licenced coached
- Fishing lesson
- Fishing equipment
Nags Head Lane, Upminster, London Borough of Havering.
Tyler's Common Fishery.
What to remember
- Up to two people are welcome
- The lake is located in Upminster, East London just 35 mins from Tower bridge via public transport
- Sessions can be extended on the day subject to availability
- As the experience takes place outdoors, dress with the weather in mind (lightweight clothing, sunglasses, hat and a waterproof are recommended)
- All fishing equipment is supplied
- All ages are welcome but participants under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Runs seven days a week starting at 8 am
- This experience isn't available from the 20th December till January 10th
Learn to Fish
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.