Guided tour of Blenheim Palace and the Cotswolds with lunch
- A fully-organized day with transportation, lunch and admission to Blenheim Palace
- Guided tour of the Cotswolds with visits to Burford, Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water
- Early arrival visit to Blenheim Palace - less crowds so you can see more treasures
- Included lunch pack gives you more time to explore quaint English towns
Enjoy a day in the rural Cotswolds region of England on this guided day tour. Relaxing countryside views, a guided visit of Blenheim Palace and time in the village of Burton-on-the-Water.
You'll start your day with a panoramic tour through the Cotswolds, passing sleepy market towns surrounded by rolling hills and green fields. Afterwards, you'll go on a guided tour of Blenheim Palace. The early arrival ensures a nearly-private visit of this elegant mansion as you visit the State Rooms and admire impressive paintings as well as landscaped gardens designed by Capability Brown.
After visiting the palace, you'll be taken to Bourton-on-the-Water - the "Venice of the Cotswolds". You'll have time to stroll through the town's stone buildings and photograph the charming bridges over the River Windrush. Other towns on your tour include Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow on the Wold before returning to London.
- Admission to Blenheim Palace
- Panoramic tour of the Cotswolds with Burford, Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water
- Lunch pack of sandwich, water and fruit
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Bring your voucher to the departure point, inside the Colonnade Walk complex. Please arrive early; check-in closes 15 minutes before departure.
- 1 April to 30 November
- Wednesday and Sunday
- Check-in opens at 8.00am
- Departure at 8.30am
- Return at approximately 7.00pm, traffic permitting
Cruise through the English countryside to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon on this full-day tour from ...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
BurfordThis full day tour begins in Burford, where the magnificent high street holds every variety o...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
You'll have the chance to go behind-the-scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
A visit to London wouldn't be complete without a cruise on the river Thames, everyone knows that! So...
Enioy a small group tour of Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge - with a maximum of 17 guests you'll have a...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...