Guided tour of London
- See where English kings have been crowned since 1066
- Let your guide share their knowledge of English history
Follow your guide through the streets of London on this comprehensive tour. You’ll see famous monuments and traditional marketplaces from one corner of the UK capital to the other and back.
- Meet your guide
- Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
- 10 Downing Street
- Trafalgar Square
- National Gallery (and entrance)
- St. James’s Park
- Buckingham Palace
- Take double decker bus up Fleet Street
- Tower of London
- St. Katharine’s Docks
- The Shard
- Hay’s Gallery
- Globe Theatre
- Southwark Cathedral
- Borough Market
- This tour uses public transportation. If you do not have an Oystercard, make sure to get one before the start of tour
- The price options available are total values for group tours, not per person
- Guided tour of London
- Entrance to the National Gallery
- Admission to buildings/attractions (unless otherwise mentioned)
- Take exit 4 out of Westminster underground station and meet in front of Cafe Nero
- While lunch is not included on this tour, your guide will give you plenty of time to sample the local options
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes on this walking tour
- Bring an umbrella - London weather is tricky
- Meet at 9.20am
Travel down the Thames and admire some of London’s best sights from the water - including the London...
Save time and money sightseeing London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour. Over 60 st...
Visit the best parts of London from the comfort of your seat. This guided bus tour will take you pas...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
After your courtesy pick up, you will head out to Windsor Castle where over 900 years of royal histo...
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of th...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
You'll have the chance to go behind-the-scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Travel through time to the original London, a mere square mile nestled beside the river Thames. The ...