London Eye fast track tickets and 4D cinema experience
- Skip the long lines thanks to your fast-track ticket
- Enjoy panoramic views of all of London's landmarks at once
- Ride in one of London's most popular attractions
- Experience the London Eye 4D Cinema that lets you literally feel the wind in your hair
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll be flying in the air in no time!
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 30 minutes to finish one rotation, meaning you don't need to stop as you step into your fully glazed capsule! The interior is climate-controlled for maximum comfort and includes touch screens to learn more about the monuments below. These include the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, the Gherkin and the Shard.
Every ticket includes admission to the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience. Literally feel the wind of London in your face and experience shaking ground, snow and bubbles - all from the safety of the theater.
- Fast-track admission to the London Eye
- 4D Cinema Experience
- Children (ages 4-15)
30 The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London, SE1
Redeem your voucher at the London Eye ticket office
- Please note that tickets cannot be amended or canceled once booked
- Tickets are valid until 31st March 2020
- The London Eye ticket office is open from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm but tickets may be exchanged at any time
To redeem your voucher, please follow the below steps:
Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo an uninvasive search before boarding, similar to search processes in major airports. Same-sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted:
- Alcohol; Baseball Bats; Bicycles (including folding ones); Explosives (including fireworks); Guns; Knives; Pepper spray; Pets (except for service animals); Prams & buggies; Sharp objects; Scooters; Screwdrivers & spanners; Skateboards; Tasers; Tripods
- Open Daily: Monday to Friday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm; Saturday/Sunday 10:00 am to 8:30 pm
- The London Eye ticket office is open from 11.00 am but tickets may be exchanged at any time
- Closed: 25th December 2019
- Closed for annual maintenance: 6th to 21st January 2020
- The London Eye will operate longer hours from April onwards with a 10 am opening time and last rotation at 9:30 pm (every day from April to August)
- Additionally, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in peak summer holidays, the London Eye last rotation will be at 9:30 pm
- For full details on London Eye opening hours please see the calendar HERE
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
Your tickets to Windsor CastleWindsor Castle is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world,...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Take advantage of priority access to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and spend the entire day learning ...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
You'll go on a journey through the dark, dirty and murderous streets of London’s Dickensian past. En...
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above t...