London Football taxi tour
- Enjoy a unique football taxi tour, full of football flavour, football stories and great London highlights.
- Take in the wonder of the new big stadiums and the original older grounds
- Visit one the main London football club stadiums!
In 1863 and in a London tavern 12 men got together to decide the rules and regulations of the beautiful game. The game went on to cover the globe with its spirit and splendour. A game full of heroes as well as the occasional villain, driven by passion, loved by the fans. London and football has a story and we want to tell it to you.
Enjoy a great day out seeing and hearing about London’s football history and take in the wonder of the new big stadiums and the original older grounds, before they too become part of London’s football history all weaved in with the wonder of London’s sights.
This is a fantastic tour and favourite with overseas football fans who love our London teams. Maybe this could be the tour for you and your pals to kick off a stag day hullabaloo. Or a surprise father’s day/family treat to end at his/her favourite team's ground!
Some of the places you'll see:
- The Freemasons Tavern, where the rules of the game were fashioned
- Lancaster Gate, for many years the home of the Football Association
- Battersea Park, where the first match under FA rules took place.
- Surrey Cricket Ground where the first FA cup final took place
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Taxi tour of London football sites
- Any admission fees
- Gratuities - always at your discretion
- Price is per taxi, which can accommodate up to 5 people
- All of our taxis are wheelchair accessible. However, if a person remains in the wheelchair for the duration of the tour it may limit the number of people the taxi can accommodate comfortably. Just let us know and we will work it all out. Collapsible wheelchairs and child pushchairs can be stored in the front of the taxi cab
- After you have booked we give you a call to make sure the clubs that are closest to your heart on on your tour
- departure times depend on the day - please check the calendar
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...