Explore two of the most iconic areas of London with your guide (Westminster and the Southbank) at dusk so that you can really see the city come alive. As you wander around Westminster and Southbank, your local guide will tell you the history of London and its iconic sights as well as entertain you with stories about the city. Stop by Shakespearean London, stroll through the streets and discover some of the capital's landmarks before stopping by St Paul's and Tower Bridge! Then, it's time to go to Westminster and soak up the history. Walk along the Royal Mall and see Buckingham Palace all lit up, admire Westminster Palace and Westminster Abbey in the dark and see London really come alive.
London’s lights and top 30 sights tour
Duration: 5 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore two of the most iconic areas of London with your guide
- See London come alive
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
What to expect
- Guided walking tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Southwark Station, Blackfriars Road, London, UK
Please meet your guide outside Southwark Underground Station 10 minutes before the tour starts.
What to remember
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately depending on the weather
- Remember to bring drinks and your camera
- Plan your journey to the meeting point well and in advance as refunds cannot be given for lateness or delays
- Please note that Big Ben is currently covered
- This tour runs daily
- It departs at 3.00pm
Top Sights Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.