Natural History Museum Ice Rink
- Show off your best moves in this 50-minute ice skating session
- Soak up the festive atmopshere in front of the Natural History Museum
- Get in the Christmas spirit as you eat mince pies and drink mulled wine in this stunning location
What could get you feeling more festive than wrapping up warm and taking to the ice? If you're looking for a perfect wintry outing in front of one of the city's most iconic attractions then this experience is the one for you. A statement Christmas tree right in the middle of the ice rink? Check. Fairy lights nestled in the trees surrounding the ice rink? Check. Hints of mulled wine coming from the museum’s Café Bar? Check. After fifty minutes gliding around to your hearts content, be sure to make good use of the various food and drink options available close by, after all that hard work you'll have more than deserved a mulled wine and a mince pie. Whether you're a pro or a beginner, whethere you want to revel in the Christmas vibes or carve up the ice, this is a perfect activity for everyone.
- 50-minute long ice skating session
- Skate hire (sizes range from child size 7 (Euro 25) to adult 15)
- Food and drink
- Ticket for the fairground carousel
- Assistance penguin (to be requested upon arrival for an additional cost)
- Children (5-12 years) reduced
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) reduced
Natural History Museum Ice Rink, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, Kensington, London SW7 5BD
The rink can be found at the Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, Kensington, London.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the rink
- No bags (except rucksacks) are allowed on the ice rink, but there is a paid cloakroom facility available in skate change area
- Visitors without a valid skating ticket will not be allowed into the skate change area
- Entrance to the Museum Café Bar is free and does not require an ice skating ticket
- There will be a tasty range of hot food sold in the Museum Gardens
- Skaters may use their own skates but organisers reserve the right not to allow a person to use their own skates if they deem them unsuitable (there is no discount for this)
- Please bring suitable outdoor clothing, no refunds will be given for bad weather
- Lost property will be held at the ice rink. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with regards to lost items
- Ice skating sessions are available daily between the hours of 11.00am and 10.00pm
- Please arrive 40 minutes ahead of your booked session to allow for the fitting of skates
- Ice skating sessions are 50 minutes long
- The ice rink will be open between October 2019 and January 2020
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of th...
Visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is something truly special, an experience to remember for b...
Take a Harry Potter Walking Tour into the magical world of wizardry in London and learn about the ci...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
Experience the spirit of London on this whistle stop tour. A luxury coach and included lunch pack wi...
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above t...
You'll get up close to over 4.5 billion years of history at London’s Natural History Museum, where g...
Experience the infamous Tower of London on this exciting tour with exclusive access to one of the si...