Paris day trip from London
- Round-trip Eurostar tickets with seat reservations
- Shopping voucher for Galeries Lafayette department store – 10% off luxury goods
- Map of Paris including public transport information
- Premier class option available
- One hour river Seine cruise ticket included
After meeting at St Pancras International train station for check-in and retrieval of your Paris pack, which will help you make the most of your time, your tour of Paris will be independent. In your Paris travel pack you will find your Eurostar train tickets with reserved seating and a map of Paris including public transportation information. In addition, you'll get up to 10% off at with the Galeries Lafayette Pass that entitles you to some great discounts on designer clothing, jewellery and beauty products.
St Pancras International Station
Outside Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop
- Don’t forget your passport!
- Due to Eurostar requirements, the age restrictions for children is 4-11 years
- Standard Premier Class – more spacious seats and a light meal with hot and cold drinks are served on a train.
Meet at Le Pain Quotidien at 06.00am on Monday-Friday
Meet at 06.30am on Saturdays
Train departs London at 07.01am St Pancras and arrives Paris at 10.17am on Fridays and at 07:52am and arrival time is at 11:17am on Saturdays
Return train departs 19.13pm Gare Du Nord, arriving to London at 20.39pm
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces bui...
The Wembley Stadium tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...