Queen-themed London music city game – top and hidden places
- See popular and lesser-known places in Berlin
- Discover even more about Queen
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and pause it whenever you want
Play a Queen-themed city game while you go on a London walking tour.
On this London tour, you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories related to Queen, one of the most famous bands in the UK.
Are you up for a musical adventure in London?
You couldn’t believe it when you first heard the rumor. In all your years of investigative journalism you’ve interviewed reclusive artists, discovered hidden tracks played backwards and been to more concerts than family dinners.
Now you have the chance to unravel the story of a lifetime, that could change the way people listen to one of London’s greatest bands of all time. It’s Queen, of course. But what more can be discovered about Queen? Well, the rumor is that Brian May himself wrote an extra verse for a Queen song back in 1977.
Yesterday, someone mailed you an envelope that just read ‘Be at South Kensington station tomorrow if you want to know how it ends’, and nothing more. So here you are.
During your quest you will discover the stories of:
- Royal Albert Hall Kensington Gore
- Hyde Park
- Trafalgar Square
- Kensington Gardens
- Buckingham Palace
- Bomber Command Memorial
- Green Park, Piccadilly
- Queen Victoria Memorial
- St. James's Park
- National Gallery, Trafalgar Square
- Nelson's Column
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
South Kensington, London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom
Begin your tour in Imperial College of London, South Kensington. Coming out of South Kensington Tube station, you find the Underground exit that is next to the Science Museum.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 3km
- This city game typically takes 1 hour 16 minutes to solve (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Gatwick Airport an...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
What could get you feeling more festive than wrapping up warm and taking to the ice? If you're looki...