Small Group Tour to Windsor Town and Entry to Stonehenge with 2-Course Lunch
- Enjoy a personable small group tour to two of the UK’s best-loved locations
- Explore the famous royal town of Windsor with leisure time
- Indulge in a scrumptious two-course lunch
- Visit the 5,000 year old mysterious Stonehenge
- With return transportation on a luxury coach
Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most iconic locations – Windsor and Stonehenge. Have the chance to ask your knowledgeable guide as many questions as you like about these locations as you enjoy this fact-packed day tour.
Leisure Time in Windsor
Visit the quintessentially British town of Windsor and walk through its idyllic streets and gardens. Discover why this is one of Queen Elizabeth II’s favorite locations and how it came to be home to the glorious Windsor Castle. Adventure through the quaint cobbled streets, along the river and enjoy wonderful sights of the Castle as you take selfies, discover the history and learn more about this quintessential British town.
Delicious 2-Course Lunch
After all of your touring, you’ll have worked up an appetite so why not stop off for a delicious 2-course lunch? It’s the perfect accompaniment to your day trip out.
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
What's Included in the tour Entry to Stonehenge Leisure time in Windsor 2-course lunch Expert guide Return transportation What's Excluded in the tour Entry to Windsor Castle Gratuities
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Leisure time in Windsor
- 2-course lunch
- Expert guide
- Return transportation
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Optional gratuities
- Enfants de 3 à 16 ans
- Étudiants avec une carte d'étudiant valide
- Personnes âgées de plus de 60 ans
Departs from Golden Tours visitor centre
4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH
- Please Note: You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- Cancellation Policy: No charge if canceled 24 hours or more prior to tour departure, otherwise full charge will be levied
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Golden Tours reserves the right to amend the itinerary during the year
- Check-in: 7:45 am
- Departure: 8:00 am
- Return (approximately): 6:00 pm
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Gatwick Airport an...
Over 50 years ago, after his Aunt Lucy went into The Home for Retired Bears in Lima, Paddington Bear...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
What could get you feeling more festive than wrapping up warm and taking to the ice? If you're looki...