Stonehenge and afternoon in Bath
- Visit mythical Stonehenge and marvel at it's fascinating history
- Spend the afternoon strolling around in Georgian Bath
- Take in the wintry sights during the coach ride between sights
Setting off in comfort on Boxing Day in your luxury coach, you will travel to Salisbury, taking in beautiful wintry scenery en route. With Stonehenge as your first destination you will disembark and explore the 5,000 year-old prehistoric monument. You will question how it came to be there, who placed it there and for what reason. It's truly a site to be marvelled at.
After you have have had your fill of mysteries, you will travel to Bath, where you will stroll around the beautiful city equally steeped in history. Cobbled streets, gorgeous crescents and Georgian architecture, the streets come alive around Christmas time, and you can shelter from the cold in charming traditional pubs, quaint tea shops and delicious restaurants. Visit the Abbey, the Assembly rooms and the Jane Austen centre and be swept away by the rich culture of this beautiful Roman town.
- Professional guided tour
- Entrance ticket to Stonehenge
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels upon request
- Child (3-16 years) reduced
- Senior (60+ years) reduced
- Student reduced
Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London WC2R 1AL, UK
The tour will depart from the Departure Terminal at Victoria Coach Station. Free morning transfer from selected hotels are available on request.
- The Roman Baths will be closed on Boxing Day
- Please allow for additional time to arrive, as public transport may be limited in this period
- A free transfer is available from selected hotels upon request
- Check-in starts at 8.00am
- The coach will leave at 8.10am
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...