Thames River afternoon tea cruise
- Experience the British tradition of afternoon tea on a Thames River cruise
- Discover the magic of London as you sail past its stunning riverfront landmarks
Climbing on board in a quintessential British tradition in a one-of-a-kind environment: sipping afternoon tea during a relaxing Thames River cruise.
Sandwiches, pastries and scones. Take your pick from the assortment of teas as you listen to the musical delights of the ship's resident solo pianist.
If you're looking to indulge even more, book the Harmony.
If you have children in tow, the special children's package features a menu just for them.
To see the full menu, please click here .
Upgrade your experience to the Premium Cruise and get a glass of champagne and a window seat.
- Thames River cruise on the Harmony ship
- Tea, sandwiches, scones and pastries
- Premier package bookings include a glass of Champagne
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (3-12 years old): reduced
- Cruise departs from Embankment Pier
- Cruise duration: 90 minutes
- Dress code: smart casual
- Please note: Children under three years-old are not permitted on the cruise
- Please note any food or dietary restrictions at the time of booking
- Cruises operate on various dates throughout the year; please see calendar
- Boarding time: 3.15pm
- Departure time: 3.30pm
- Cruise ends: 4.45pm
- Sunday departure: 4:30 pm
London and its oh so popular traditions, you couldn't miss it! How about having tea at 4 o'clock whi...
You'll see spectacular views of London's riverside landmarks and enjoy the unique atmosphere of a tr...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
See the best of the royal side to London in a single morning! Get in before the crowds to the famed ...
Bar hopping is one of the best ways to party in London. With hundreds of bars that can give you the ...
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London on board the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of boats...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative rhythms of Africa, Disney's mul...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...