The Original Tour London - 24-hour bus pass with local attraction tickets
- Admire the 360 views of London from an open-top bus
- Enjoy unlimited hop-on, hop-off access for a period of 24 hours so you can visit London at your own pace
- Visit your favorite local attraction while taking advantage of your 24-hour bus pass
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ticket. Includes 3 complimentary walking tours and a complimentary hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise.
Choose the ticket that best suits your exploring needs, whether you wish to enjoy a day of sightseeing only or alternatively, book a combo ticket including the best attractions in London.
Combo tickets include all the benefits of Thr Original Tour 24-hour hop-on-hop-off bus and a ticket to one of the following attractions:
- The Tower of London
- The Shard
- Westminster Abbey
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- The London Eye
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off across 3 main routes (Yellow, Blue and Orange) and 3 shuttle routes (Morning Shuttle, Red Shuttle, Purple Shuttle)
- Free Hop-on Hop-off Thames River sightseeing cruise
- FREE Changing of the Guard (10am) Walking Tour. *Please check availability with a “The Original Tour” Staff Member
- Multi-lingual recorded commentary available on the red and blue routes in 11 languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic and Brazilian Portuguese.
- A live English commentary delivered by our expert local guides available on the yellow route
- Children’s commentary in English on the yellow, orange & blue routes.
- Ticket to the attraction of your choosing (Tower of London, The Shard, Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, London eye)
- Vouchers are valid for redemption within the period of 6 months from the date of booking
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any bus stop; either with the bus driver or sales staff or at the Original London Visitor Centre located at 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, SWIY 5BL
- From the time of validation, The Tower of London ticket will be valid for use within 7 days
- Tickets for the View from the Shard that must be used within 14 days from redemption
- From the time of validation, Westminster Abbey tickets are valid for use within 7 days. These include an audioguide at the abbey
- Entrance ticket to St Paul’s Cathedral which is valid for 14 days
- From the time of validation, the London Eye voucher will be valid for use within 30 days
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
You'll walk in the footsteps of your favorite wizards and witches around the muggle world of London....
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. ...
Take a Harry Potter Walking Tour into the magical world of wizardry in London and learn about the ci...
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of th...
Hungry Vegan Shoreditch food tour Explore the best vegan food that Shoreditch has to offer on this v...
Discover some of the most picturesque highlights of the Cotswolds and visit UNESCO-listed Blenheim P...