Tickets to Wicked the Musical in London
Based on the best‐selling novel by Gregory Maguire that ingeniously re‐imagines the stories and characters created by L. Frank Baum in ‘The Wonderful Wizard of Oz’, Wicked tells the incredible untold story of an unlikely but profound friendship between two sorcery students. Their extraordinary adventures in Oz ultimately see them fulfil their destinies as Glinda The Good and the Wicked Witch of the West. Wicked has music and lyrics by multi Grammy® and Academy® Award-winner Stephen Schwartz (Godspell; Disney’s Pocahontas and The Hunchback of Notre Dame) and is based on the novel ‘Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West’ by Gregory Maguire, adapted for the stage by Winnie Holzman. Musical staging is by Tony® Award-winner Wayne Cilento and the production is directed by two-time Tony® Award-winner Joe Mantello.
- Tickets to Wicked
Apollo Victoria Theatre, 17 Wilton Road, London, SW1V 1LL
- Bring your mobile voucher to the ticket office as well as a photo ID of the lead booker
- It is recommended to arrive at least 45 minutes before the play's starting time
- Wicked is suitable for a general audience
- As a guide to parents and guardians, it is recommended for ages 7+
- All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket
- Children under 3 years of age will not be admitted
- Anyone between the ages of 3 and 7 is at the parents’ discretion and if the child becomes restless it is the parents’ responsibility to take them out of the auditorium
- Monday to Saturday evenings at 7.30pm
- Wednesday and Saturday at 2.30pm
- Schedule subject to change
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...