Tour of Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor Castle with transport included
- Roundtrip transportation from London with a professional guide
- Customizable - purchase the entrance tickets that you want
- Visit Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, the Roman Baths and Bath Abbey
- Explore Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
Travel to Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances and lunch are not included, giving you the freedom to organize your day the way you want. Pre-purchase tickets before departure or just explore areas at your leisure. Sights include:
- 17th-century monuments lining the cobbled streets of Windsor
- Mysterious Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain
- Bath's stunning Georgian architecture
- Day trip to Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Admission to the attractions
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased on the day.
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change. When Windsor Castle is completely closed, you'll visit Hampton Court instead
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- Windsor Castle closed: 25 - 26 December 2017
- During peak periods, additional vehicles Without Wi-Fi may be used
- Daily departure at 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in no later than 8am
- This tour will finish at approximately 8pm at the meeting point
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip from London. You'll be ta...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
Visit the best parts of London from the comfort of your seat. This guided bus tour will take you pas...
On this tour, you'll head straight for Stonehenge –– the most popular prehistoric monument in the wo...
Cruise through the English countryside to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon on this full-day tour from ...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
See London through the eyes of Britain’s most famous monarchs. This choice of three different passes...
The Krays Gangster London Tour offers you the unique opportunity to have a fun afternoon with Lock, ...
Book your kids in for an adventure to London's V&A where they can learn about fashion and design thr...